Winsford Education Partnership (WEP)
Winsford Education Partnership (referred to as 'WEP') is a well-respected, aspirational, forward thinking and inclusive partnership of thirteen schools that work collaboratively to enhance the learning, wellbeing and opportunities for our children and families who form our Winsford Community.
WEP celebrates the wealth of talent and intelligence of our children through the provision of innovative experiences through strategic planning and shared vision. Schools work creatively together, responsive to the needs of our community, to promote lifelong learning through aspirational activities and experiences. Staff across the schools collaborate, support, alongside sharing good practice and expertise in order to provide the very best for our young people.
All thirteen schools within our town of Winsford are represented from Secondary to Primary, special to mainstream.
- Darnhall Primary School
- Grange Community Nursery & Primary School
- Hebden Green Community School
- Oaklands School
- Oak View Academy
- Over Hall Community School
- Over St Johns Church of England Primary School
- St Chads Church of England Primary & Nursery School
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Wharton Church of England Primary School
- Willow Wood Community Primary School
- Winsford Academy - Secondary
- Winsford High Street Community Primary School
Our pledge is to collaboratively improve outcomes and promote a positive capital culture through:
Strong, timely communication
Our non-hierarchical group of professionals are dedicated to provide opportunities for success and even change lives.
Opportunities and experiences provided by WEP
- Pupil Forum - half termly meetings providing children with a voice to inform change within their town
- Christmas Cantata - a magical annual event for children to join and perform
- WEP Junior Choir - bringing children across the town together with their love of singing
- WEP & Friends Adult Choir - a choir of voices representing every aspect of our town